We are starting a new data warehousing project with our Swiss customer.
For this reason, we seek an experienced analyst with team leadership and project management skills.
We seek a craftsperson who knows what it is like to conjure a smile on the customer’s face. A craftsman who needs to be in contact with the stakeholders at all times and who is not afraid of autonomy and responsibility.
Our expectations are high, but we know that the reward is worth it!
We are seeking a colleague who:
- understands the value of Business Intelligence
- has experience with collection of requests
- has analytical skills
- is creative and open to new opportunities
- has leadership skills
- speaks English (C1–C2)
You have an advantage if you have:
- More advanced knowledge of MS Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of German
- An opportunity to learn something new everyday
- Stable vision
- Up to 30 days out of the year for personal development
- JoyFundTM for entertainment and experiences with colleagues according to your interests
- 5 weeks leave
- Occasional home office
- Working aids according to your preferences
- English and German training courses
- Meal vouchers, refreshments at the workplace
- An office on Wenceslas Square
Does this seem interesting to you?
Then become a Joyful Craftsman!
Do not hesitate to send us a demonstration of your knowledge and skills.
Slavka is already looking forward to meeting you!