We seek a jovial, agile colleague, a Microsoft Business Intelligence enthusiast who values self-development. You may be a fresh graduate, or a student within the last year. We will fully support your development. For the first few months you will shadow of experienced professionals, follow their work, and learn continuously. After that, we expect you to be able to take over your own tasks.
At JC, we are working on the development of new technological platforms for Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions, which usually serve as basic platforms for data warehouses in the heart of the enterprise.
In our team, you will participate in the development of a broad spectrum of Microsoft technologies, mainly SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and MS Office in combination with Share Point, Windows Server, and Azure. You will also take part in the daily stand-ups, analysis, development and testing of created packages, reports and much more.
Standard working responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and development of DB structures
- Writing and debugging SQL queries
- Maintenance and development of SSIS packages
- Preparation and implementation of automated testing of the entire development
- Maintenance of test data and test cases
- Development and maintenance of automated deployment for MSBI
- Writing PowerShell and MS scripts
- Implementation and analysis of new BI tools
We are seeking a colleague who:
- Is enthusiastic about Microsoft Business Intelligence
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of SQL and basic programming principles
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- English knowledge at communicative level
You have an advantage if you have:
- More advanced knowledge of MS Business Intelligence
- Awareness of SharePoint
- Knowledge of German
- An opportunity to learn something new everyday
- Stable vision
- Up to 30 days out of the year for personal development
- JoyFundTM for entertainment and experiences with colleagues according to your interests
- 5 weeks leave
- Occasional home office
- Working aids according to your preferences
- English and German training courses
- Meal vouchers, refreshments at the workplace
- An office on Wenceslas Square
Does this seem interesting to you?
Then become a Joyful Craftsman!
Do not hesitate to send us a demonstration of your knowledge and skills.
Slavka is already looking forward to meeting you!