If you have several years’ experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence and an interest in deepening your knowledge, this is the right place for you.
At JC, we are working on the development of new technological platforms for Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions, which usually serve as basic platforms for data warehouses in the heart of the enterprise.
In our team, you will participate in the development of a broad spectrum of Microsoft technologies, mainly SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and MS Office in combination with Share Point, Windows Server, and Azure. You will also take part in the daily stand-ups, analysis, development, and testing of created packages, reports, and much more.
We are seeking a colleague who:
- Has excellent knowledge of MS Business Intelligence products
- Has at least several years experience in SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, or SSRS development
- Is interested in software development
- Speaks English (at a level appropriate for communicating with customers)
- Is interested in MS BI trends and innovations (eg Power BI, Azure, etc)
You have an advantages if you have:
- Experience with Oracle, DB2, QlikView…
- Knowledge of Windows Server infrastructure (including PowerShell Management)
- Awareness of SharePoint
- Enthusiasm for continuous integration
- Experience with architecture
- Knowledge of German
- An opportunity to learn something new everyday
- Stable vision
- Up to 30 days out of the year for personal development
- JoyFundTM for entertainment and experiences with colleagues according to your interests
- 5 weeks leave
- Occasional home office
- Working aids according to your preferences
- English and German training courses
- Meal vouchers, refreshments at the workplace
- An office on Wenceslas Square
Does this seem interesting to you?
Then become a Joyful Craftsman!
Do not hesitate to send us a demonstration of your knowledge and skills.
Slávka is already looking forward to meeting you!