We seek an SQL Server enthusiast for the position of MSBI PLATFORM ENGINEER.
Our customer, a Switzerland-based global company, requires the development, operation, and administration of an SQL Server platform. A platform that hosts many Business Intelligence solutions and on which many teams can rely. We seek a new colleague who will enjoy working to ensure this system’s stability, security, performance, and permanent availability.
In this position, you will get an opportunity to participate in the building of unique DBA know-how at the European level, work with state-of-the-art technologies, and handle a large volume of data (series …TB, PB).
You will be a member of our team in Prague, but it will occasionally be necessary for you to visit the customer in Switzerland.
We are seeking a colleague who:
- has administration knowledge of SSDB, SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
- understands AD, Kerberos, and SCOM
- can communicate well in English
- is not bothered by occasional travel
You have an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of German
- An opportunity to learn something new everyday
- Stable vision
- Up to 30 days out of the year for personal development
- JoyFundTM for entertainment and experiences with colleagues according to your interests
- 5 weeks leave
- Occasional home office
- Working aids according to your preferences
- English and German training courses
- Meal vouchers, refreshments at the workplace
- An office on Wenceslas Square
Does this seem interesting to you?
Then become a Joyful Craftsman!
Do not hesitate to send us a demonstration of your knowledge and skills.
Slavka is already looking forward to meeting you!